Valued customers. . .
Following receipt of your Account Credit Application, Credit facilities have now been made available to you (please see B in note) on the usual 30 day terms.
With the requirement to remit your GST collections monthly, it is our expectation that all customers will maintain their account in a current status at all times and you are requested to especially note our Terms of Trade below.
Please Note the Following:
A) Credit facilities will be suspended or withdrawn on balances exceeding 60 days, whilst amounts exceeding 90 days may result in the use of a debt recovery agency becoming involved.
B) Credit Limit will be issued at the conclusion of a six month trading period. However, an unsatisfactory payment pattern will subject your account to a revised limit and potentially the loss of account facility.
C) All claims for defective or faulty garments must be made within 7 days of receipt of goods. Claims must accompany stock returns RA, quoting a stock return authorization number (RA) as well as original charge invoice number as per Returns/Credits (on notes D reference).
D) Any orders placed below $200.00 before GST will incur a freight charge of $10.00.
E) Please ensure goods supplied to you are correct in all aspects e.g: Colour, Style, Size & quality prior to decorating (embroidering/altering) them. As we CANNOT accept returns on embroidered/altered garments.
F) WE DO NOT SHIP TO THIRD PARTY ENTITIES UNLESS AGREED UPON MY MANAGEMENT.
G) Claims for incorrectly supplied / short supplied goods must be notified to Corporate Comfort within 5 business days of delivery to qualify for credit.
H) All other claims for credit (returns RA) must quote original invoice number & be made within 30 days of original invoice date, emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org (see below terms to qualify for an RA).
Returns / Credits:
A) Goods returned for credit will not be accepted without a Corporate Comfort RETURNS AUTHORIZATION NUMBER. An RA can only be obtained by emailing email@example.com & providing date of invoice, P/O number and your reasons for the return i.e. No longer required/picking error/faulty/customer cancelled order and thus ensuring garment is also returned within the returns dates specified on the PLEASE NOTE A to H points above to qualify.
B) CORPORATE COMFORT WILL NOT ACCEPT RETURNS ON DECORATED (EMBROIDERED/ALTERED) GARMENTS & RETURNS MUST BE IN A SALEABLE CONDITION WITH THEIR ORIGINAL TICKETING/SWING TAG ATTACHED.
C) This return authorization number must be attached to the outside of the parcel or the parcel will be RETURNED TO SENDER.
D) Please note that all Corporate Comfort returns other than Dispatch Errors, incur a handling / re-stocking fee of $10 per item.
- An additional $5.00 will apply if the items are not in their original packaging with missing swing ticket.
- Corporate Comfort reserves the right to repair or replace any garment deemed to be faulty through the manufacturing process.
- Returned garments having been worn (for ASSESSING) must be dry-cleaned and have an accompanying dry-cleaned docket to verify this has occurred.
- Under industry OH&S (Occupational Health & Safety) our staff are unable to handle soiled garments that have not been adequately laundered. Should a garment be received without the appropriate laundering, a credit will not be issued and garment returned to sender.
- Garments returned for ASSESSMENT (QC/QA) deemed faulty, do require extra time for assessment to be concluded. Once processed ALL CREDIT invoices will be emailed to the address on our system.
We thank you for the opportunity to supply your business garment requirements and we look forward to a mutually beneficial trading relationship.
Thanking you in advance for your co-operation
Corporate Comfort Management